Brand & Marketing Mix Research
We decrypt your brand's DNA and unravel the marketing
message. We ensure its congruency as well
as its meaningfulness – for employees and customers alike.
If your question sounds like these, you've come to the right place!
- How has your brand image evolved over the last few years?
- What is your brand DNA composed of?
- How far can you stretch your brand with product diversification?
- Where does your new strategy or new campaign lead your brand to?
- How is the new distribution channel going to impact your brand image?
- How congruent are all your touch points? Is your online presence mirroring your physical reality?
- Where does your new campaign lead your brand to?
- Which aspects of the marketing mix need to be altered in order to launch a European product successfully in China?
Our online and in-person tools and techniques
Extended group discussions, mini-groups with customers, consumers, employees
Pre-tasks for consumers, personal excursions
Depths, dyads and triads with your target group
Collages, mime, role plays on brand values and facets
Website discourse analysis of your & your competitors' websites
Brainstorming workshops with your team and/or your consumers
The other 3 pillars of our research expertise
- Consumer attitudes, behaviour, drivers and barriers
- Usage patterns and habits, customer journeys
- Visualising products and services, sectors and mental maps
- Latent needs, new territories
- Shopping experience (online and offline)
- Optimal layout, co-creation with Do-It-YourShelf
- Shopping mood, shopping mission
- Loyalty drivers
Product & Packaging Test
- Opportunities for adopting new concepts and ideas (both products and services); addiction factor
- New formulas, flavours, fragrances, textures, colours, shapes, dosage forms, handling, devices, packaging materials, service components, names, claims, etc.
- Customer & user experience