We expose purchase habits, motivations and decision-making
processes and test the efficiency of your POS strategy without losing sight of the shopping mission.
If your question sounds like these, you've come to the right place!
- How do shoppers find their way to the right section? What are possible hindrances and where are they found?
- Which variables need to be changed in order for a product to be found more easily on a shelf?
- What can be done to increase the amount of time spent in front of a shelf and to make it more pleasant?
- To what extent does the structure of the shelf correspond to the customer’s classification criteria?
- Which store layout concepts from abroad can be applied to the domestic market?
- How do online and offline shopping differ within a certain category?
- Do people care about the price in the product category at all?
Our online and in-person tools and techniques
Semiotic analysis of the POS
Observation, accompanied shopping, shop-along
Shopping safari, shopping trips
Cognitive interviews with shoppers, our method of predilection
Visual translation, live sketch artist to develop shop concepts
Free sorting, clustering techniques
“Do-it-your-shelf” (ideal shelf set-up)
The other 3 pillars of our research expertise
- Consumer attitudes, behaviour, drivers and barriers
- Usage patterns and habits, customer journeys
- Visualising products and services, sectors and mental maps
- Latent needs, new territories
Brand & Strategy Research
- Advertising impact
- Product re-launches (360° marketing checks)
- Prices & promotion
- Marketing mix coherence, portfolio
Product & Packaging Test
- Opportunities for adopting new concepts and ideas (both products and services); addiction factor
- New formulas, flavours, fragrances, textures, colours, shapes, dosage forms, handling, devices, packaging materials, service components, names, claims, etc.
- Customer & user experience