Investigating the shoppers’ view and building tomorrow’s journeys
Purchase is sometimes an experience, sometimes a chore and every product category plays by different rules. Séissmo offers tools to identify purchase motivation and to uncover the decision-making processes. We analyse all places of purchase and look at ways for optimisation. Be it for brick-and-mortar stores or e-commerce, we never lose sight of the shopping mission.
If your question sounds like these, you've come to the right place!
- How do shoppers find their way to the right section? What are possible hindrances and where are they found?
- Which variables need to be changed in order for a product to be found more easily on a shelf?
- What can be done to increase the amount of time spent in front of a shelf and to make it more pleasant?
- To what extent does the structure of the shelf correspond to the customer’s classification criteria?
- Which store layout concepts from abroad can be applied to the domestic market?
- How do online and offline shopping differ within a certain category?
Our online and offline tools and techniques
Shopping safari, shopping trips
Cognitive interviews, our method of predilection
Visual translation/live sketch artist
Free sorting/clustering techniques
“Do-it-your-shelf” (ideal shelf set-up)
«Your scientific method of the cognitive interview was stunning. Unbelievable how much you can learn without asking questions!»