Exploring minds and markets
Séissmo helps you uncover new territories, make space for your product/service in the marketplace, and shed light on market mechanisms and consumers’ mental maps.
If your question sounds like these, you've come to the right place!
- What motivates women to wear make-up or stops them from using it?
- Breakfast rituals: what’s on the plate in France and Germany?
- What symbolism can be found in a fully automatic espresso machine, in a cleaning robot, in an electric face skin cleansing brush?
- What does ‘naturalness’ mean in various cultures?
- What is the role of the sauce in a pasta dish for Italians and for Germans respectively?
Do any of these questions ring a bell? Do you recognise a pattern that could address a topic you are currently dealing with? We will work closely with you to find ways to investigate it. Our toolbox is unlimited and customised to your needs.
Our online and offline tools and techniques
Usage and Attitudes Studies (U&A)
Web listening, social listening, social media monitoring, netnography
Cognitive interviewing methods from forensics
Online communities (MROC), online bulletin boards
Typologies, segmentation, persona, pen portraits
Behaviour observation, online diaries and self-documentation
Ethnographic interviews (face-to-face or screen-to-screen)
Text data mining, upcycling of various existing research reports
Free sorting/ Clustering/ “Tectonics”
« I love the peace of mind I have when I commission Séissmo. »