Product & packaging
We detect how different target groups react to the new items,
how fast they grow used to them.
We help to craft innovation and shed light
on your clients' latent needs and unmet desires.
If your question sounds like these, you've come to the right place!
- What should be considered to build the second generation of a recent technical appliance, based on insights derived from the adoption behaviour of lead users?
- For what reason has the launch of a new product gone almost unnoticed (in terms of sales)?
- Why does a product which has had long-term success in France flop in Germany?
- Where are there white spaces for new launches in a crowded and trivialised category?
- Which packaging shape delivers best your product’s USP and offers the best user experience?
- Which product and/or pack attributes limit your sales?
Our online and in-person tools and techniques
Observation of consumer behaviour & routines
Screen-to-Screen interviews, purchase simulation
Mental representation, intuitive clustering
Home-Use-Test / Blind product test
Design sprints, agile innovation
Creative workshops with your team and/or your customers
The other 3 pillars of our research expertise
- Consumer attitudes, behaviour, drivers and barriers
- Usage patterns and habits, customer journeys
- Visualising products and services, sectors and mental maps
- Latent needs, new territories
Brand & Strategy Research
- Advertising impact
- Product re-launches (360° marketing checks)
- Prices & promotion
- Marketing mix coherence, portfolio
- Shopping experience (online and offline)
- Optimal layout, co-creation with Do-It-YourShelf
- Shopping mood, shopping mission
- Loyalty drivers