Holistic qualitative market research & AI leading to new insights and business impact
Creative and experimental solutions for valid results as a means of generating value – based on empirical evidence.
Everything has a Meaning. We will Find it.
Our research is purely qualitative. We are experts at structuring and interpreting unstructured data.
We permeate thought boundaries and will surprise you and your internal stakeholders with unknown unknowns.
Let our sound research methods and dedicated commitment convince you.
WE DIG TO THE BOTTOM of consumers' minds
- Consumer attitudes, behaviour, drivers and barriers
- Usage patterns and habits, customer journeys
- Lifestyle research
- Market landscape, mental maps
- Latent needs, new territories
- Consumer segmentation, typology, persona
Brand & Strategy Research
WE STRETCH BRANDS WITHOUT LOSING ELASTICITY
- Brand audit, brand claim, brand image, reputation monitoring
- Brand equity, brand core and identity
- Brand purpose, CSR
- Brand experience (BX)
- Advertising & communication impact
- Product relaunch (360° marketing check)
- Marketing mix coherence, portfolio
- SWOT analysis
We look at every angle of shopper behaviour
- Shopping experience (online and offline)
- Optimal layout, co-creation with Do-It-YourShelf
- Purchase planning
- New retail concepts, new retail space
- Shopping mood, shopping mission
- Loyalty drivers
- Price & promotion
Product & Packaging Test
- Opportunities for adopting new concepts and ideas (both products and services); addiction factor
- Product test: new formulas, innovative ideas, flavours, fragrances, textures, colours, shapes, acoustics, dosage forms...
- Packaging test: handling, ergonomics, material, shape, colour coding, haptics, visual elements, names, claims...
- Customer & user experience (CX & UX)
Discover our blog
How is online advertisement perceived by Gen Z?
What our Clients Explored
Exploring the drivers of the shop experience
Dive into shoppers' intimate experience during the Covid19 pandemic.
Our purpose was to understand how consumers have lived their visit to the shop in this new context, and to what extent the measures implemented by the shops influenced their mind set, their actions and what they bought...