Everything has a Meaning. We will Find it.
Our research is purely qualitative. We are experts at structuring and interpreting unstructured data.
We permeate thought boundaries and will surprise you and your internal stakeholders with unknown unknowns.
Let our sound methods and dedicated commitment convince you.
WE DIG TO THE BOTTOM
- Consumer attitudes, behaviour, drivers and barriers
- Usage patterns and habits, customer journeys
- Visualising products and services, sectors and mental maps
- Latent needs, new territories
Brand & Marketing Mix Research
WE STRETCH BRANDS WITHOUT LOSING ELASTICITY
- Advertising impact
- Product re-launches (360° marketing checks)
- Prices & promotion
- Marketing mix coherence, portfolio
New Product Testing, New Services
We find the addiction factor
- Opportunities for adopting new concepts and ideas (both products and services); addiction factor
- New formulas, flavours, fragrances, textures, colours, shapes, dosage forms, handling, devices, packaging materials, service components, names, claims, etc.
- Customer & user experience
We look at every angle
- Shopping experience (online and offline)
- Optimal layout, co-creation with Do-It-YourShelf
- Shopping mood, shopping mission
- Loyalty drivers
« Experienced and keen to experiment »
Discover our Tool blog
Séissmo is an international and intercultural specialist for qualitative market research.
This blog was conceived as a toolbox, a treasure hunt, a place for you to browse and discover, search and find, get inspired and empowered to empathise with your customers. Enjoy!
What our Clients Uncovered
Exploring the shopper experience in brick & mortar
Disrupting a saturated market with agile prototyping
Semiotic analysis of writing instruments
We helped develop new recipes with the relevant packaging and give ground to the investment decision for machinery
Our research helped understand the shopping experience profoundly and derive actions for several levels of the organisation
Brand core analysis and market tectonics in the region Allgäu
Olfactory compass for an established brand
Delivering new product insights and spotting new market opportunities
We helped understand the loyalty drivers across the globe
We helped develop their right home equipment designs while implementing the new European regulations
Investigating the shopper experience
We delivered analysis to help overcome purchase barriers
We tested new products to help establish launch priorities
Best activation strategies for American Bakery in European countries
We are proud to offer so quickly a report that will allow you to dive into shoppers’ personal experience in these Corona times, going beyond description or sales ranking.
Our purpose was to understand how consumers have lived their visit to the shop in this new context, and to what extent the measures implemented by the shops influenced their mind set, their actions and what they bought...